- Was I mis-sold my investment?
- Compensation for Mis-Sold Pensions
- Mis-sold SIPP Claims
- Mis-sold Pension Transfer Compensation
- Mis-Sold SSAS
- Mis-Sold FSAVC Compensation
- Individual Mis-sold SIPP Schemes
- Strand Capital
- Ethical Forestry
- Westbury Private Clients
- Freedom Bay
- Green Oil Plantations
- SCS Farmland
- Salina Seas
- Walsall Burial Plots
- Rimondi Grand
- Store First Storage Pods
- The Resort Group Overseas Property
- TailorMade Investment
- Harlequin Property
- Hydrology PLC
- Los Pandos
- Park First
- British Steel Pension Scheme
- Carbon Credits
- Elysian Fuels
- Farm Land
- Global Forestry
- White Sands (Brazil)
- How to Claim
- Customer Stories - Investments
- William Thornley
- Alan Parton
- Stuart Snowden
- William Miller
- Margaret Long
- Janet Rynkiewicz
- Fred Hardman
- Stephen Montague
- Margaret Fitzpatrick
- Carl Potter
- Colin Booth
- Paul Sheppard
- Daphne Soule
- Robert Roden
- Steve Jasper
- Brian Orsborn
- James McCann
- Michael Woolliscroft
- Harry Sutton
- Alan Cotton
- Allan Jones
- Derek Bullock
- Graeme Rowse
- Hilary Maton-Jenner
- Malcolm Nash
- Donald Dalziel
- Patrick Caulfield
- Robert Gaskell
- Catherine Gault
- Susan Lomax
- Christine Fletcher
- Derek Smith
- James Phelps
- James Willis
- Philip Shaw
- Preston Horton
- Neil Stevenson
- Ronald Sawyer
- Steven Lansdowne
- John Gilbert
- Colin Armstrong
- Kevin Mitchell
- Frank Challoner
- Norman & Margaret Ashton
- Alan Burke
- David Mitchell
- Customer Stories - Pensions
- Terms & Conditions
- Complaints Procedure
- Meet our Experts
- Why choose Goodwin Barrett
- Who are the Victims of Investment Mis-selling?
- How Bank Staff are Incentivised to Mis-sell Investments
- Time Limits On Mis-sold Investment Claims: The Facts
- Mis-sold Investments: Banks are the worst offenders
- Investment Mis-selling: The Facts
- Investment Mis-Selling Today
- Investment Mis-Selling News Round-Up
- How are the banks reacting to mis-selling?
- Brits abroad: beware of investment mis-selling
- 8 Questions To Ask Your Investment Adviser
- Back to Dogging Customers? Lloyds Bring Back Sales Targets
- AdviserWatch – Financial Firms To Avoid
- What is the Financial Advice Market Review?
- Investment Scams: What’s the Difference between Fraud and Mis-Selling?
- Mobile Banking – Are Digital Banks Putting You at Risk of Investment Mis-Selling?
- Investment Suitability – The Questions Every Adviser Should be Asking You
- Barclays Fined £72 million In Yet Another Scandal
- IFAs: Rebuilding Client Trust After Mis-selling
- Why Only 36% Trust British Banking
- Guide To Hidden Charges in Investment Products
- AdviserWatch – Avoid These Financial Firms (December)
- Investment Mis-Selling News: December 2015
- Timeline of UK Banks Investment Mis-Selling
- Investment Mis-selling: Counting the Cost A Report by Goodwin Barrett
- Investment Mis-Selling News – January 2016
- How to Avoid Investment Mis-Selling
- Mis-sold Investment News Round-up: September 2017
- Mis-sold Pensions News Round-up: September 2017
- What Exactly Happened with Noel Edmonds’ Toxic Bank Experience?
- Why the FCA is Recommending Changes to Pension Transfer Advice
- The Most Common Mis-Sold Investment Products
- Pensions: How to Know You’ve Been Mis-Sold
- 5 Examples of Pension Mis-Selling
- The 10 Questions Every Pension Advisor Should Ask You
- What is Poor Pension Advice?
- Barclays Investment Mis-Selling
- Halifax Investment Mis-Selling
- HSBC Investment Mis-Selling
- Lloyds Investment Mis-Selling
- RBS Investment Mis-Selling
- Santander Investment Mis-selling
- Co-op Investment Mis-selling
- NatWest Investment Mis-selling
- Northern Rock Investment Mis-selling
- Bank of Scotland Investment Mis-selling
- Easy 5 step claim guide
- Lost money on a mis-sold packaged bank account? Contact us to claim back
- Thank You
Request a call back
If you'd like us to call, please fill in your details
compensation from Halifax
compensation from Santander
Why choose us?
- Hassle-free process.
- No lengthy paperwork to complete.
- No upfront fees.
- Your own dedicated claims expert.
- Over £80 million reclaimed for clients.
- Award-winning business.
Speak to our friendly experts
If you feel you've been let down by your bank or financial adviser please call us.
Call today 0808 163 1659
We've helped thousands of people win compensation as a result of unsuitable financial advice.
I’m absolutely delighted with the service we got from Goodwin Barrett, I couldn’t believe how easy it was and i’ve nothing but praise for them
This was an excellent result which my wife and I never expected. My sincere thanks to you for such an excellent achievement, I cannot thank you enough
After sending a report to Santander, they agreed with our findings and awarded Mr Snowden an amount of £7,000 made up from a refund of the losses together with interest and compensation.
This was a fantastic result I never expected. My sincere thanks for such a prompt and efficient service.
I am so grateful to your company but especially to Steve Wise for getting me the money back
We reported our findings to Halifax and within a matter of weeks had secured our client the sum of £26,700 in compensation.
After we sent a detailed complaint to Halifax, Fred was delighted to receive £6,916 from the bank in a matter of weeks.
Having investigated the complaint Lloyds TSB agreed that the advice was unsuitable and agreed to pay the clients £10,700.