- Was I mis-sold my investment?
- Compensation for Mis-Sold Pensions in the UK
- Mis-Sold SIPP Claims
- Individual Mis-sold SIPP Schemes
- Strand Capital Claims
- Gaudi Claims
- Embark Group Claims
- Rowanmoor - Claim for Rowanmoor SIPP
- Ethical Forestry Claims
- Westbury Private Clients Claims
- InvestUS Claims
- Freedom Bay Claims
- Green Oil Plantations Claims
- SCS Farmland Claims
- Salina Seas Claims
- Walsall Burial Plots Claims
- Rimondi Grand Claims
- Store First Storage Pods Claims
- The Resort Group Overseas Property Claims
- TailorMade Investment Claims
- Harlequin Property - Claim for Harlequin Property
- Hydrology PLC - Claim for Hydrology PLC
- Los Pandos - Claim for Los Pandos
- Park First - Claim for Park First
- British Steel Pension Scheme Claims
- Carbon Credits - Claim for Carbon Credits
- Diamonds - Claim for Diamonds
- Elysian Fuels - Claim for Elysian Fuels
- Farm Land - Claim For Farm Land
- Global Forestry Claims
- Gunn Allen - Claim For Mis-sold Gunn Allen
- White Sands (Brazil) Claims
- Beaufort Securities Claims
- AIGO Funds Claims
- Organic Mis-Sold SIPPs – NJ Associates and Greyfriars SIPP… What Happened?
- Mis-Sold SIPPs – Kingsway Wealth Management – All You Need to Know
- Avalon SIPP Mis-Selling – Who Was Involved?
- Momentum SIPP – Another Mis-Selling Scandal
- Asset Independent Financial Advisors – Mis-Selling SIPPs
- Organic Investment Management’s Mis-Sold SIPPs– Who Was Involved?
- Mis-Sold SIPPs – Serenus Consulting and Store First Limited
- Mis-Sold SIPPs – Beaufort Securities – The Situation So Far
- Financial Redress For Unsuitable Pension Transfer Advice
- Mis-Sold FSAVC Compensation
- Mis-Sold Annuities
- How to Claim
- No Upfront Fees
- Terms & Conditions - Mis-sold Pension
- Terms & Conditions - Mis-sold Investment
- Meet our Experts
- Why choose Goodwin Barrett
- Who are the Victims of Investment Mis-selling?
- How Bank Staff are Incentivised to Mis-sell Investments
- Time Limits On Mis-sold Investment Claims: The Facts
- Mis-sold Investments: Banks are the worst offenders
- Investment Mis-selling: The Facts
- Investment Mis-Selling Today
- Investment Mis-Selling News Round-Up - October 2015
- How are the banks reacting to mis-selling?
- Brits Abroad Beware of Investment Mis-Selling
- 8 Questions To Ask Your Investment Advisor
- Back to Dogging Customers? Lloyds Bring Back Sales Targets
- Adviserwatch Financial Firms To Avoid October
- What is the Financial Advice Market Review?
- Investment Scams: What’s the Difference between Fraud and Mis-Selling?
- Mobile Banking – Are Digital Banks Putting You at Risk of Investment Mis-Selling?
- Investment Suitability – The Questions Every Adviser Should be Asking You
- Barclays Fined £72 million In Yet Another Scandal
- IFAs: Rebuilding Client Trust After Mis-selling
- Why Only 36% Trust British Banking
- Guide To Hidden Charges in Investment Products
- AdviserWatch – Avoid These Financial Firms (December)
- Investment Mis-Selling News December 2015
- Timeline of UK Banks Investment Mis-Selling
- Investment Mis-selling: Counting the Cost A Report by Goodwin Barrett
- Investment Mis-Selling News January 2016
- How to Avoid Investment Mis-Selling
- Mis-sold Investment News Round-up: September 2017
- Mis-sold Pensions News Round-up: September 2017
- What Exactly Happened with Noel Edmonds’ Toxic Bank Experience?
- Why the FCA is Recommending Changes to Pension Transfer Advice
- The Most Common Mis-Sold Investment Products
- Pensions: How to Know You’ve Been Mis-Sold
- 5 Examples of Pension Mis-Selling
- The 10 Questions Every Pension Advisor Should Ask You
- What is Poor Pension Advice?
- Understanding the scale of the SIPP mis-selling scandal
- Automated investment: the potential for mis-selling
- How to know if you've been mis-sold a SIPP
- Everything You Need to Know About the British Steel Pensions Mis-Selling Scandal
- 3 Key Due Diligences You Should Make Before Any Investment
- What Was the AIGO Fund and Why is it in the News?
- What’s Wrong with Carbon Credit Pension Plans?
- 4 Common Pension Pitfalls To Watch Out For
- What is Active Wealth?
- What Do Diamonds Have to Do with SIPP Mis-Selling?
- Berkeley Burke, SIPP mis-selling and the need for clearer regulation
- How biofuels ended up costing SIPP holders
- Why Ethical Forestry turned bad for investors
- Tips For Avoiding Bad Pension Advice
- Is It a Good Idea to Invest Your Pension into Farmland?
- How Freedom Bay Was Made to Look Good to the Wrong Kind of Investor
- What was Global Forestry?
- How Sustainability Investment Schemes are Used by Mis-Sellers
- Green Oil SIPP mis-selling: manipulating an honest desire to invest sustainably
- How fraudulent advisors used the environment to mis-sell pensions
- Mis-Sold SIPPs – the Next Big Mis-Selling Scandal Unfolding?
- Investment Mis-selling News Round-up – July 2019
- Pension scams are costing savers £4 billion. How did it get this bad?
- Am I entitled to compensation for a mis-sold investment?
- Pension mis-selling payouts on the rise
- How to tell if you’ve been mis-sold a pension
- Kingsway Wealth Management Collapses Amid Pension Transfer Complaints
- FCA Facing Pressure to Take Action on Pension Transfer Advice
- Lookers Delays Annual Results Due to Potential Fraud Investigation
- Coronavirus – Many Losing Money from High Risk Investments
- Coronavirus – Why Investors Should Remain Calm and Not Rush Financial Decisions
- Mis-sold SIPPs – Liberty SIPP Goes into Administration
- Phoenixing: Phoenix Companies Mis-Sold Pensions
- Pension Advisory Firms that have Recently Gone into Liquidation
- FCA's Crackdown On DB Pension Transfers Set To Continue Into 2022
- The Mis-Sold Investments Claim Being Made Against Quilter and Friends Provident
- Mis-Sold SIPPs: FCA Wins Legal Battle Against Unregulated Pension Introducers
- FCA Bans Contingent Charging for Pension Transfer Advice
- FCA Wins Court Case Against Illegal Pension Introducers Avacade & Alexandra Associates
- Pension Inequality: Many Women Have Been Mis-Sold Pensions
- Copia Wealth Management Enters Liquidation After Pension Transfer Advice Complaints
- Over 1,000 Mis-Selling Claims Have Been Made Against SIPP Provider Guinness Mahon
- SIPP Mis-Selling: FCA Ban IFAs Who Provided Misleading Information to Clients
- FCA Warn IFAs Over Rolls Royce DB Transfers
- Financial Ombudsman Records Rise in Personal Pension Mis-Selling Cases
- British Steel IFA Told to Pay Out Over Unsuitable DB Transfer Advice
- LJ Financial Planning Fined £107k for Unsuitable Pension Transfer Advice
- FCA Warns UK Consumers on Overseas Advisors Targeting SIPP Transfers
- Mis-Sold SIPPs: Liberty SIPP Placed in Default with over 1,600 Mis-Selling Claims
- British Steel Pension Scandal: Advisory Firm Enters Default with 35 Claims
- London Capital & Finance Investors Receive More than £56million in Compensation
- Pension Schemes Act 2021 Set to Fundamentally Change the UK Pensions Landscape
- Blue Gate Capital Limited Enters Liquidation Amid Investment Mis-Selling
- Financial Mis-Selling: Why 57% of Britons do not Trust Financial Advisors
- British Steel Pension Scandal: Cardiff-Based IFA Enters Default with 13 Claims
- FCA Reveal the Firms with the Highest Number of Upheld Pensions and Investment Complaints
- Financial Ombudsman Report a 91% Increase In Pension & Investment Complaints
- Mis-Sold Pension Transfers: FCA Urges Thousand's to Seek Compensation
- Greyfriars: FSCS Pays Out £3.75m On Mis-Selling Claims
- 36 BSPS Firms Ordered to Carry Out Past Business Reviews
- SIPP Mis-Selling: FSCS Pays Out £8.25m On Claims Against BlackStar Wealth Management
- Examples of financial mis-selling
- What is mis-selling? | A Guide to Financial Mis-selling
- Greenwashing: Mis-sold Ethical Investments
- The annuity mis-selling scandal: are you eligible for compensation?
- How do you know if you have been mis-sold an ISA?
- FCA to Ban Promotion of Mini-Bonds to Small Investors
- What the Collapse of London Capital & Finance Tells Us About Mis-Sold Investment Bonds
- Berkeley Burke and Mis-Sold SIPP
- Mis-Sold Pension Claims Double in Recent Years
- Complaints Procedure
- Our Charity Work
- Contact Us To Make A New Claim
- Barclays Investment Mis-Selling
- Halifax Investment Mis-Selling
- HSBC Investment Mis-Selling
- Lloyds Investment Mis-Selling
- RBS Investment Mis-Selling
- Santander Investment Mis-selling
- Co-op Investment Mis-selling
- NatWest Investment Mis-selling
- Northern Rock Investment Mis-selling
- Bank of Scotland Investment Mis-selling
- Easy 5 step claim guide
Request a call back
If you'd like us to call, please fill in your details
compensation from Halifax
compensation from Santander
Why choose us?
- Hassle-free process.
- No lengthy paperwork to complete.
- Your own dedicated claims expert.
- Claims settled within 8 weeks on average.
Speak to our friendly experts
If you feel you've been let down by your bank or financial adviser please call us.
Call today 0808 163 1659
We've helped thousands of people win compensation as a result of unsuitable financial advice.
I’m absolutely delighted with the service we got from Goodwin Barrett, I couldn’t believe how easy it was and i’ve nothing but praise for them
This was an excellent result which my wife and I never expected. My sincere thanks to you for such an excellent achievement, I cannot thank you enough
After sending a report to Santander, they agreed with our findings and awarded Mr Snowden an amount of £7,000 made up from a refund of the losses together with interest and compensation.
This was a fantastic result I never expected. My sincere thanks for such a prompt and efficient service.
I am so grateful to your company but especially to Steve Wise for getting me the money back
We reported our findings to Halifax and within a matter of weeks had secured our client the sum of £26,700 in compensation.
After we sent a detailed complaint to Halifax, Fred was delighted to receive £6,916 from the bank in a matter of weeks.
Having investigated the complaint Lloyds TSB agreed that the advice was unsuitable and agreed to pay the clients £10,000.
Figures shown are before the deduction of our fee.